Travelling time from Larnaca airport is approximately 35 - 45 minutes and road conditions are usually very good with traffic a rare sight! The journey itself is very simple with only a few roads being used. Follow these directions to get your holiday off to hassle free start!
- Leave Larnaca Airport (there is only one exit) and enter the A3 motorway. Follow signs to "Lemesos Lefkosia A3"
- You will now remain on Motorway until it ends so don't worry about which junction to exit.
- After approximately 30 minutes, you will see Ayia Napa on your right hand side (instantly recognisable by the bright lights of the fun fair!) The motorway ends shortly after at Junction 70 which is a large r/bout.
- Turn left 1st exit signposted "Paralimni, Derynia, Protaras"
- At next r/bout continue straight ahead 2nd exit signposted "Paralimni, Derynia"
- Continue ahead and you will see an Esso Petrol station on your right hand side followed by a r/bout.
At r/bout, turn right 2nd exit signposted "Protaras"
- Continue ahead until next r/bout at which point continue straight ahead2nd exit signposted "Protaras"
- Follow road until T junction at set of traffic lights. Here, turn left signposted"Paralimni, Derynia"
- Follow this road until large r/bout at which point take 2nd exit signposted"Kapparis" There is a large bakery on the right hand side just following the r/bout which is open 24 hours should you need any supplies!
- Continue into Kapparis passing Faliros restraurant and the Amore Apartments (bright red sign above roof) on your left side, continue on a short distance until you reach a a small cross roads (there is a small sign "Famagusta view point mini zoo" on this junction. Here turn left.
- Continue up hill until you reach a small convenience store on your right hand side, this is located next to a shop called Mama's developers
- Take a left turn at the junction opposite this shop
- Continue straight on passing Thetis Apartments on your left hand side and continue onto gravel off road area. You will now see the Great Kings complex on your right hand side beyond the Tennis court. Drive carefully along this short track as it is very uneven in between the two tarmac roads.
- Turn right at the tennis courts and entrance of complex will be on left. Use the white swipe card by flashing it next to the keypad on the right hand side of the gate.
Locating the apartment and parking space...
Once through the gate, turn left and follow the complex clockwise until you reach the exit gate on your left hand side, continue following the road around turning right immediately after the first set of trees and shrubbery on your right hand side. This takes you underneath a block of apartments.
(you will see a one way and no entry sign above the throughway which indicates the correct direction of travel although these are not strictly adhered too!)
If this throughway is blocked by other vehicles, use any available parking spaces to drive through underneath the block.
Once you drive through the block, my parking space is located on your left hand side, it is the third parking space from the left and is marked "P B19 - 13"
Once in the parking space, assuming you have reversed, the block you need (block 19) is located immediately in front of you on the left side of the tiled road. Access is gained at the far end of the block.
Walk along the tiled road until you reach a small set of stairs and a ramp leading down to the pool area. Walk down the stairs and turn left underneath a covered area until you reach the elevator on the left hand side.
Select 2nd floor and exit lift to the left.
Go through corridor door and apartment 13 is the third apartment on this floor.
Once inside the apartment, place the red electric key into the slot on the wall behind the front door. Don't forget to remove this key each time you leave the apartment as the front door self locks!